Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Is Black Mold a Pressing Threat?
As highly educated mold damage remediators, we have seen the damage that organisms can do to sensitive building materials and the contents of a home. Black mold can be aesthetically formidable and present health effects, making it critical for our experienced team to work fast to manage these conditions and take needed steps to get the house back to a preloss state as soon as possible.
How Does Mold Remediation Work?
Careful evaluation of your property is essential to determine where mold exists and what can be done to remove it. Mold remediation is a term designed to describe actions taken to remove active colonization and restore damages that mold growth and microbial threats cause. With extensive training through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in Applied Microbial Remediation (AMRT), we can help with:
- Attic mold
- Black mold
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
What Is Involved with Basement Mold Remediation?
Basement mold is more common than many homeowners might think. Moist environments without sunlight and proper ventilation are ideal for colony development. We work to protect stored contents and belongings to reduce losses for the customer while drying and surface mold removal strategies get underway.
Are Mold Damage Repairs Necessary After Attic Mold?
We have a general contracting license for mold reconstruction and repairs. We can replace damaged materials and restore vulnerabilities in the roof of your home to prevent mold recurrences.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (973) 895-5000
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Southwest Morris County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (973) 895-5000
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Southwest Morris County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Randolph community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2180 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: